- Learn the art of critical thinking in a step by step format adapted for teens.
- Engage in creative thinking by exploring various forms of creative expression with various art techniques like mixed media, painting, and collage from artists as well as poetry and other forms of creative writing.
- Explore the connection between food justice and critical and creative thinking with fresh and organic plant based lunches and snacks all designed to fuel the creative process.
- Collaborate with other teens on an art project to bring awareness to a social justice issue.
- Communicate what you've learned to the community in a presentation that sparks awareness and dialogue.
- Build self-confidence and how to persevere through complex lessons via the development of a growth-mindset.
TEENERGY includes curriculum, all supplies and materials, healthy food, and instruction from professional artists and attorneys.
For more info or to have TEENERGY come to your program or organization contact us.